Thursday 27 December 2012

I'm one very spoilt girl...

Now I'm not one for going against my word so like I said, here are my Xmas goodies that I am so grateful to have received from my Family. First up my beautiful new handbag!!


I completely fell in love with this when I saw it! Its a Brown Satchel-styles bag from Karen Millen.
 Now, I've never been one for designer clothing however I am a sucker when it comes to Handbags! I absolutely adore this bag from my parents and can't wait to start using it. Its so versatile and will definitely be a key item in my work-wear outfits next year!!


Sorry for the poor quality photo! I've been strapped for time.

 Just when I thought nothing could beat the handbag, I got so many more amazing gifts including a Sushi-making class!! How amazing is that?!? Its a voucher for one session that will teach me all the basic skills for making Sushi and will also give me all the equipment I will need to begin making it. I'm so excited and cannot wait to start learning. 

The following are a few other gifts from friends and family that I was lucky to receive!

This cute ring is from Accessorize. I had seen it before Christmas and had fallen in love with its classic look.
How cute are these slippers?!?! They came in a beauty box from my family and just haven't taken them off since I got them!
Every girls needs ;) Ghost perfume (its a new one I haven't tried but it smells gorgeous), Revlon Primer and my Clarins Moisturizer. I will be doing blog posts about these later on so watch out for them!
So I was very lucky this Christmas as I've shown you in the pictures above showing a few of the things I received. 

I will be blogging in the future about the individual items but if there is anything you would like to know about the items above then please do get in contact.

Much Love

SGIC <3

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment