Wednesday 9 January 2013

Let off my leash...

FINALLY... I have been let of my University Leash and set free to the shopping centre!

Due to a heavy amount of Uni work and Dissertation (ergh), I haven't had much free time and since Christmas I've barely had the time to hit the shops.

Now I'm not one for Sales and tend to wait a few day before going shopping after Boxing day but this year it was a whole 2 weeks! I popped into the local shopping centre and if I'm honest I was a bit let down with the selection.

The sale is coming to an end but the shops still look like a bombs hit them with clothes everywhere and anywhere. I don't even bother looking on the Sales racks anymore as they are either left over clothes from 2002 or recent clothes but only seem to have size 18 left! 

So I can't say I had the best shopping trip but I did manage to grab a few nifty pieces along with some new make-up. I thought I would try new brands of make-up and went for the slightly budgeted brand of collection 2000 whom seem to have worked hard to build upon their brand offering budget make-up. I'm going to give them a try and will get back to you on what I think. I also treated myself to a new maybelline Lipstick so keep an eye out for a blog on that too!

New Make-up :)
I brough a top in H&M, a top from New look as well as a heavy Cardi and shirt from New Look too.
My new purchases..
I won't talk too much about these now but I'm sure you will see these crop up in the next few days in my outfits!

Much Love

SGIC <3

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment