Tuesday 25 December 2012

And a Merry Crimbo to all your Bloggers...

Well, after all the stress and hectic runnings everywhere (hence the lack of posts), the 25th December has finally arrived which leaves me with only one thing to say...

MERRY CHRISTMAS LOVELIES!

I have already made my way through numerous servings of Christmas dinner and scrumaged through the Celebrations tin (I'll moan about the calories next week).

I was truly spoilt by my friends and family with all their kind gifts! I'm planning on doing a blog showing you my amazing presents over the next couple days once Christmas is over - sorry I haven't had a chance to snap all the pics today but I will leave you with one hint as to what my main present was... ;)

Right sorry for the shortness of this blog post but I just wanted to wish you and all your families, a peaceful and Happy Christmas... enjoy and be thankful for what you have and for those special ones around you!

I'm now being screamed at by my cousin, waiting for me to play 'Who's in the Bag'.

Much Love

SGIC <3

xxx

P.S Could not finish this blog post without showing you how productive my Christmas Eve was...


No comments:

Post a Comment